Saturday, September 7, 2013

This Weeks Books + a Review!

 I still have last week's books waiting for their photo to be displayed (it's been a busy couple of weeks) so I hope you don't mind skipping to this week's. I have had a good haul not only for myself, but also for the boys. I am a bit more prepared with the magic books and have bought a stash of spoons from the op-shop.
 I have decided to have a book of the week, and this week the winner is 'Crochet at Play' by Kat Goldin. It is a very rare thing for me to borrow a book from the library and then think to myself that I must buy it. This is one of those times. I've photographed a few of the projects included in the book but there are so many more and they are all beautiful. My next challenge will be what to make.... How about I let the photos speak for themselves.




What have you been reading this week?
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails