Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holidays.




Just a little post to say that we are going on a tropical cruise and won't be back for 10 days. I am so excited I can barely write let alone pack and clean the house for the South Africans who are coming to house sit and dog sit and chicken sit and cow sit. I am also supposed to finish clearing the room where our renovations are going to be because our builders are starting just as we go. I can't wait to see the transformation when we come back.
My words are a little garbled today (I am thinking in terms of socks, undies, bathers, passports, etc...) so the post is a little out of order but I wanted to show Archie's new shorts (with elastic inserted) and Jonno's new grown-up coat - his first. I can't wait for him to wear it for more than two minutes... a very big event for a dairy farmer's wife. Lots of love, xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails